East Vancouver Homes for Sale
The east side of Vancouver commonly refers to the area of the city between Knight Street and Burnaby, and it includes popular areas like Commercial Drive and Victoria, and has easy access to Downtown and other cities via the skytrain line that runs directly through that part of the city. Learn more about East Vancouver homes for sale.
East Vancouver Schools
Here is a list of elementary schools, secondary schools as well as private schools in the East Vancouver area. Call us for more information about Vancouver school catchments and a free school catchment report.
- Elementary Schools:
- Hastings Elementary Community School
- Walter Moberly Elementary School
- Lord Strathcona Community School
- Sir Alexander Mackenzie Elementary School
- Tecumseh Elementary
- Lord Selkirk Elementary School
- Dr. A.R. Lord Elementary School
- John Henderson Elementary School
- Sir William Macdonald Elementary School
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau Elementary School
- Graham Bruce Community Elementary
- Grandview Elementary
- Lord Beaconsfield Elementary
- Secondary Schools:
- David Thompson Secondary School
- Vancouver Technical Secondary
- Josh Oliver Secondary School
- Sir Charles Tupper-Secondary School
- Britannia Secondary School
- Killarney Secondary School
- Windermere Secondary School
- Point Grey Secondary
- Gladstone Secondary School
- St. Patrick regional Secondary School
- Private Schools:
- George Cunningham Elementary School
- Queen Alexandra Elementary School
- St. Jude Elementary School
- Sir Guy Carleton Elementary School
- Sir Sandford Fleming Elementary School
- David Livingstone Elementary
East Vancouver Homes
The east side of Vancouver has many smaller suburban areas that are lined with single-family detached houses, making this part of the city perfect for families who want a home of their own with their own yard where they can raise their children in a peaceful environment. Many of these houses also have basement suites perfect for renting out as a way of making some extra income from the investment. Because of the skytrain line, East Vancouver has not been exempt from the recent surge in condos and there are plenty available in a variety of sizes and price ranges for buyers who prefer to luxury of a condo over the spaciousness of a house.
The Benefits to Buying in East Vancouver
Because of the many suburban areas and the variety of homes available, from condos to townhouses, East Vancouver is a great place for families to have the space and peace they need while still remaining close enough to Downtown Vancouver and Downtown Burnaby for a quick commute. Any buyer seeking out luxury houses will need to look in another area, as the houses in East Vancouver are smaller than the massive homes in West Vancouver or the Vancouver West Side, but that also makes them more affordable for younger couples looking to start a family. We can help you figure out which of Vancouver's many communities is right for you and then show you some homes so you can decide which will work best. We have helped many first-time home buyers in the city and we can do the same for you.
East Vancouver Detached Homes Average Sales Price:
East Vancouver Condos Average Sales Price:
East Vancouver Condos Average Sold Price Per Square foot:
Find out how much your Vancouver Property is Worth. Free Online House Value Estimate in minutes. Go to the House Value Calculator
Search all homes for sale by location, price, type of property or use our Map Search to find the perfect home or investment property. Start your MLS® Listings home search here
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver or the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLSR logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver or the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver or the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2017 at 1:42pm PDT.