East Vancouver Homes for Sale
Included below are homes for sale in East Vancouver. If you would like more information on any of these East Vancouver real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more. And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new East Vancouver listings come on the market.
East Vancouver Homes
The east side of Vancouver commonly refers to the area of the city between Knight Street and Burnaby, and it includes popular areas like Commercial Drive and Victoria, and has easy access to Downtown and other cities via the skytrain line that runs directly through that part of the city.
The east side of Vancouver has many smaller suburban areas that are lined with single-family detached houses, making this part of the city perfect for families who want a home of their own with their own yard where they can raise their children in a peaceful environment. Many of these houses also have basement suites perfect for renting out as a way of making some extra income from the investment. Because of the skytrain line, East Vancouver has not been exempt from the recent surge in condos and there are plenty available in a variety of sizes and price ranges for buyers who prefer to luxury of a condo over the spaciousness of a house.
The Benefits to Buying in East Vancouver
Because of the many suburban areas and the variety of homes available, from condos to townhouses, East Vancouver is a great place for families to have the space and peace they need while still remaining close enough to Downtown Vancouver and Downtown Burnaby for a quick commute. Any buyer seeking out luxury houses will need to look in another area, as the houses in East Vancouver are smaller than the massive homes in West Vancouver or the Vancouver West Side, but that also makes them more affordable for younger couples looking to start a family. We can help you figure out which of Vancouver's many communities is right for you and then show you some homes so you can decide which will work best. We have helped many first-time home buyers in the city and we can do the same for you.
East Vancouver Schools
Here is a list of elementary schools, secondary schools as well as private schools in the East Vancouver area. Call us for more information about Vancouver school catchments and a free school catchment report.
- Hastings Elementary Community School
- Walter Moberly Elementary School
- Lord Strathcona Community School
- Sir Alexander Mackenzie Elementary School
- Tecumseh Elementary
- Lord Selkirk Elementary School
- Dr. A.R. Lord Elementary School
- John Henderson Elementary School
- Sir William Macdonald Elementary School
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau Elementary School
- Graham Bruce Community Elementary
- Grandview Elementary
- Lord Beaconsfield Elementary
- David Thompson Secondary School
- Vancouver Technical Secondary
- Josh Oliver Secondary School
- Sir Charles Tupper-Secondary School
- Britannia Secondary School
- Killarney Secondary School
- Windermere Secondary School
- Point Grey Secondary
- Gladstone Secondary School
- St. Patrick regional Secondary School
- George Cunningham Elementary School
- Queen Alexandra Elementary School
- St. Jude Elementary School
- Sir Guy Carleton Elementary School
- Sir Sandford Fleming Elementary School
- David Livingstone Elementary